Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Amazing

Sorry for the lack of blogging. We left on Sunday, Dec 21, for Indonesia and I really haven't wanted to spend much time on the computer while we are here. It's been an amazing trip to say the least. I love living in Malaysia - so many wonderful things about the culture, the people, the food but if God ever changes His mind on where we live, I would gladly come to Indonesia. It's beautiful, so very green, the people are friendly even though we don't speak Bahasa and the weather is cooler, at least in the mountains where we've been staying for the last week. I love it here and have had such a great time, relaxing, reading, hanging out with friends, and sleeping in. We leave tomorrow morning for Jakarta to fly back to Penang and will carry with us wonderful memories of our amazing Indonesian experience. When we get home I'll post pictures of all we did and saw. Happy New Year to all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Can't wait to hear all about your trip. I am glad you were able to relax and recharge. Much Love to you all.

Anita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cowgirl said...

Sounds Fun! I wish I could go!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Canada is a lovely place to live too. The snow and blowing snow, shoveling, cold weather, what more could a person want, ha.
Looking forward to your pictures and your phone call. HAPPY NEW YEARS to all.
CE