Saturday, July 12, 2008

Please...

Could those responsible for stealing the warm summer weather please, please bring it back? Seriously, its not funny anymore - I'm wearing long underwear in July, for pity's sake. And my blood is starting to thicken which means I will have troubles in August re-acclimating to the wonderfully hot Malaysian weather. I'm tired of wearing several layers everyday and drinking gallons of hot chocolate, just hoping to take the chill off.

This weather is absolutely absurb so do what is right and give me back my summer.

2 comments:

Tarasview said...

tee hee... sorry :)

Su-Ann said...

Hey Shauna, We saw Caleb at camp last night, went out to see our friend, Glenda. I said Hi to him, and told him Hi to you... if he remembers.
He didn't look frozen, just, um, rather muddy, like the rest of the place!!!