Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hanging out at Family Camp

Every evening at Family Camp I find myself in the lodge on the wireless internet, working on my seminar for the next day. So I thought I may as well make a quick post to tell everyone that Family Camp is going well so far. We are connecting with so many old friends and having great conversations at the firesides each evening. Tim and Kaleb had a great time today out on Brett's boat although Tim had a wild wipe out wake-boarding and will pay the price tomorrow, I'm sure. Annie and Jayne are doing their thing and Kaleb and Cole seem to have a group of girls following them around - go figure!! I'm enjoying my teaching time each morning and have a wonderful crew of faithful folk who come to hear my ramblings.

We only have 8 more days til we fly away to our other home. We've decided we have a cool home (temperature wise) here in Sask and a hot home (again temperature wise!) in Malaysia. I'm needing to warm up a bit and will do so very quickly back in Malaysia. I will no doubt completely forget these cool nights after a few days of plus 30 weather. Right now I'm wearing my flannel pj's to bed each night!

2 comments:

Tarasview said...

flannel pj's... wow!

I'm glad you are enjoying your time here in SK. And yes, it is colder here right now than it sometimes is! I hope you are having less rain there than we are here in Tisdale.

Anita said...

Hi! We're back home now. We're so glad you're having a good time there again this year. I can picture you all and what you're doing since we were there last year. I had wireless internet this year at the camp office...seemed so good!