Saturday, August 18, 2007

Feels like fall....say what?


I know this sounds crazy but the weather here has been cooler, apparently the rainy season is here early, and because of that, it kinda feels like fall. By 'cooler' I mean barely hitting +30C with a slight breeze that feels chilly on the skin in the morning and evening. Kaleb wore a sweatshirt to school this week and I've worn pants...yes, pants...and long sleeved shirts. And Friday morning, it was rainy, cold and overcast. I felt like crawling back under the covers with a cup of hot cocoa and a good book.
Some of you will obviously not be convinced but I'm completely serious. I guess we have acclimated well to the tropical climate if these temps feel like fall.

2 comments:

Anita said...

The weather seems all crazy and mixed up all over!

Anonymous said...

Sorry - no sympathy here