Saturday, May 05, 2007

Sweet 16

My boy turned 16 today. We celebrated with the dorm on Thursday night with ice cream cake and then last night, he and 12 friends turned the chapel into 'video game central' with 2 couches, 2 X Boxes, 8 game controllers, 6 pizzas, 36 cans of pop and 8 bags of chips. Today, he's hanging around with friends at the basketball tourney, throwing darts with his dorm brothers and watching some episodes of Prison Break. Pretty good day so far. His dorm sisters have been taunting him about the 16 kisses they are going to give him so he's avoiding them...at least until the 10 p.m. curfew!

I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be

Happy year to my fun, friendly and full-of-life Kaleb!

2 comments:

Anita said...

That sounds like a pretty typical 16 year boys birthday party! But it is hard to think of him at 16! The years are flying by!

kelle said...

Happy belated birthday Kaleb!