Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Science Fair




Thursday night saw the chapel filled with displays for the science fair. Annie did hers on stain removers that work best in cold water. Sarah won third in her category and Abbie won second!! Tim was one of the judges for the Physical Science class's battery powered mouse trap cars. The grade 11 chemistry class made soap and had to market their product in advance so we could vote on the best one based on advertising, smell, softness and lather. The whole event was a lot of fun and very educational.


2 comments:

Anita said...

Good job, Annie. I was wondering about the science fair. Glad to get a report on it.

Anonymous said...

Good job Annie.

Sorry for the relatively late post, but I kinda' lost the link to your blog for a while. I had to get a new computer and I'm slowly rebuilding my internet bookmarks.

Man, I would've been a good judge of the battery powered mouse cars. Tell them next year...mousetrap trebuchets!