Saturday, April 21, 2007

the night after the day before

We survived our first JSB - Junior Senior Banquet. What an event!! Gorgeous girls, handsome guys, beautiful gowns, scrumptious food, amazing program all centred around the theme The Amazing Race Class Reunion Edition. Every detail, from personal passports to clue boxes to world maps to our own Phil Keoughan, was taken care of by the junior class to honor and appreciate the seniors who will soon leave Dalat. Even though my head didn't hit the pillow til nearly 2 a.m. and my feet were killing me from ridiculous slip-on high heels, I'm already looking forward to next year since Kaleb's class will be in charge. I can't wait to see what they pull off!!

My handsome son and his beautiful date.
My favorite Texan with a plateful of dessert!
One of the most delightful young women I've ever known!
Nurse Nellie in her lovely Punjabi outfit.
Three over-40 dorm moms. Looking pretty good, don't ya think??
Me and my men - you didn't know we traveled to the Taj Mahal, did you?
Kaleb and a friend striking their "Don't mess with us" pose.
Our free trishaw ride to nowhere!Even though Annie couldn't attend, she waited up til 1 a.m. for a picture with one of her best friends who's a senior.

3 comments:

Anita said...

Sounds like a GREAT evening! You all look so nice. And, yes, you three mom's 40+ look really good! Kaleb and his date look really good, and so do Tim and his date!!!

Kate said...

Freetobeme said it all and very well....I agree completely!!

kelle said...

Looks like it was a great time!! I can't believe how tall Kaleb has gotten! Wow!!