Thursday, May 22, 2008

Our dear friend Lucinda, seen in first pic below, took pictures before the JSB night and today, just dropped off the CD for me. So even though the event is long past, I'm going to post more pics for your viewing pleasure! Sam, do you have a date....or are you taking your mom because you want to be fed?
Yep, your mom is your date!
Lucinda's kids who are honorary Chandlerites!

Kaleb and Minji
Abbie and her friends
WOW -we clean up pretty good :)
The director and four graduating seniors
The new junior class sponsors

Wearing the traditional Japanese kimono
My boy
Tireless junior class sponsors
Wearing the traditional Indian sari
Abbie looking so pretty

4 comments:

Anita said...

Looks like Kaleb is changing from a young kid to a young man! I'm proud to be his grandma!

Tarasview said...

wonderful pictures!

Erika said...

Hi! I've been reading your blog and really enjoy it! My husband and I worked at Dalat a few years back and Naomi and Marigan were two of our sweet girls! It's great to see these beauties so grown up and obviously so well taken care of! Keep up the good work and enjoy the crazy end of the semester!!! erika

Anonymous said...

Hi its me Sydney! I like your pictures aunt Shauna.