Thursday, May 22, 2008

Movie stars for a day

Tim and I were hired as actors for a Malaysian promotional video being filmed at the new condo towers just east of the school. We don't have any pictures of our morning shoot where Tim was a jogger coming along the path by the pool, passing me, a mother pushing a stroller. It was very hot and we were soaked with perspiration by the end of the two hours. Later that afternoon, I returned to do a shoot on the 38th floor of the second tower. I was the mother with two young children, ages 8 and six months, welcoming home my husband, the school's PE director. It was all quite hilarious and a very interesting experience to say the least. What I was really excited about was the opportunity to see the condo - what an amazing place! $400,000CDN gets you one whole floor with six bedrooms, two kitchens, five bathrooms and two balconies! The little family getting instructions from Director Mustaffah.It was extremely hot and they didn't turn on the air con. So at break time, Sam and I were fanned by one of the staff!! I think I've hit the big time :)
This is the lovely dining room.
I'm reclining in one of the five spare bedrooms.
Although Tim wasn't in this part of the video, he came along to see the condo and took a break in the TV corner. Below is the first kitchen - most wealthy people here have a dry and a wet kitchen area.This is the master bedroom with a beautiful balcony, glass shower, two person tub, sauna and huge closets.
We had a great view of the school from the maid's quarters.

This is the view of the channel looking east from the living room balcony....

and this is the view of the master bedroom balcony (and Tim) looking west from the same balcony.


2 comments:

Tarasview said...

WOW!!!!

Anonymous said...

Double WOW!!! And how exciting to be related to a couple of stars!