Monday, July 02, 2007

Hey there....

we are in Hong Kong now - flight from Penang to Kuala Lumpur to here was uneventful. Great seats at the bulkhead and some good movies on our next leg - Wild Hogs and Bridge to Teribithia. Also have great reading material - some old issues of Canadian Living (in honor of Canada Day), Popular Science and a book entitled Stolen Lives. I'm tired tho' since I only slept about 4 hours last night. As soon as the alarm went off, I jumped out of bed...and scared poor Tim. We managed to pack our three suitcases right full - 150 lbs of stuff - what are we thinking????? I can only imagine how much stuff we will bring back with us at the end of July. As I was packing I kept telling myself that I couldn't live without this thing or that thing and so the pile grew. But eventually it didn't all fit in so I had to leave some beloved clothes behind since I'll be buying some new ones anyway.

The call to board our plane just came ... I'll check in again when we are safely in Avonlea, full of bbq'ed burgers and homegrown veggies. Bye for now :)

No comments: