Thursday, May 10, 2007

Encouragement


Dear Uncle Tim and Aunt Shauna,

Mr. Robertson encouraged us to write notes of appreciation and of all the people I could have written letters to , I picked you guys! So, I just want to let you know how awesome you've been this year. You really have done an amazing job of not just watching our dorm but actually making it a "home away from home'. I know it's probably not an easy job but y'all have been great. You really care about what's going on in our lives and you actually take the time to talk to us and see how we're doing. And thanks so much for everything you do - like making super yummy treat and letting us paint our bathroom and driving us places and like a thousand other things!! I think I can speak for everyone in saying that we really, truly appreciate you. You guys are awesome!

Love,
Kirsten

No comments: